South Coast Travel and Flights
Flights and Travel into South Coast
If you are traveling from outside of Australia, you can book a flight to Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport. From Sydney, you can then either:
- Book a domestic flight from Sydney to Illawarra Regional Airport or Moruya Airport, which are two airports located in the South Coast region of New South Wales.
- Take a connecting flight from Sydney to Canberra Airport. From Canberra, you can either rent a car or take a bus to reach the South Coast region.
If you prefer to travel by train, you can catch a train from Sydney Central Station to various destinations along the South Coast. The South Coast Line offers a scenic and comfortable journey.
If you are already in New South Wales or prefer to drive, you can rent a car and drive to the South Coast region. The journey from Sydney typically takes around 2-3 hours, depending on your destination within the region.
Several coach companies operate regular services from Sydney and other major cities to different towns within the South Coast region. You can book tickets in advance and enjoy a convenient bus journey.
Once you have reached the South Coast, there are various transportation options to explore the region:
- Renting a car provides flexibility and allows you to easily explore different towns, beaches, and national parks at your own pace.
- Public buses operate within the region, connecting different towns and attractions. You can check the local bus schedules for more information.
- Taxi services are available in major towns.
Enjoy your trip to the beautiful South Coast region of New South Wales!
How to get Sale and Discount Flights for South Coast locals and New South Wales visitors
Through an agreement we have between our trusted travel network partner Kayak and www.southcoast.guide we are delighted to offer you Heavily Discounted Flights and Car Hire. Here you can use the same services most Travel Agents use without the price markup. Enjoy :-) Simply Visit..