South Coast Local Services
South Coast ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the South Coast site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
South Coast Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in South Coast When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
South Coast Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for South Coast Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
South Coast ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for South Coast and a Place to Meet
The southcoast.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about South Coast
Welcome to the South Coast region of New South Wales, Australia. Here are some interesting facts about the region:
1. The South Coast stretches from the southern suburbs of Sydney down to the Victorian border, covering an area of approximately 8400 square kilometers.
2. The region is known for its stunning natural beauty, with pristine beaches, lush forests, stunning coastal vistas, and abundant wildlife. It is also home to several national parks, including Jervis Bay National Park, Kiama Coastal Walk, Ben Boyd National Park, and Murramarang National Park.
3. A major attraction of the South Coast is its whale watching season, which takes place between May and November every year. During this period, thousands of humpback and southern right whales migrate along the coast, providing an unforgettable sight for visitors.
4. The South Coast is also home to several world-renowned surf spots, including The Farm in Killalea State Park, Mystics in Conjola National Park, and Green Island near Narooma.
5. The region is a food lover's paradise, with an abundance of delicious fresh seafood, locally sourced produce, and fine wines from the Shoalhaven Coast wine region.
6. The South Coast is steeped in history, with several sites of historical significance, including the Jervis Bay Territory, which was once used as a whaling station, and the Eden Killer Whale Museum, which tells the story of the relationship between the local indigenous people and the killer whales.
7. The region is home to several vibrant towns and cities, including Wollongong, Kiama, Shoalhaven, Batemans Bay, Eden, and Merimbula, each offering its unique attractions and activities.
8. The South Coast is easily accessible, with excellent road and rail links from Sydney, Canberra, and Melbourne.
9. The region is known for its temperate climate, with mild winters and warm summers, making it an ideal destination for year-round holidays.
10. Finally, the South Coast is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts, with plenty of opportunities for hiking, camping, fishing, cycling, kayaking, sailing, and more. Whatever your interests, you are sure to find something to enjoy in this beautiful and diverse region of New South Wales.